Garden Huts are 10 ft x 6 ft
The bijou Garden Hut is perfectly proportioned to grace any garden.
Popular with homeworkers, the Garden Hut makes a superb garden office allowing you to separate work from home in the most delightful way. Imagine leaving your house in the morning to wend your way along the garden path to your own garden office. With a wood burning stove to keep you cosy and full electrics to keep your kettle boiling and your computer powered up.
You may be looking for an art studio, where you can be creative without distraction, spread out without disapproval and get inspired without disturbance. Windows and doors can be positioned to get the best light and views your site has to offer and because your art studio is on wheels you can move it as the seasons change. Or perhaps you need a music studio where you can make as much noise as you like without disturbing the rest of the house or a craft room where you can create… whatever takes your fancy!
Want a charming and individual summer house; look no further than the Garden Hut. Where better to enjoy afternoon tea with friends or curl up with a book on your own. Add a foldout canopy to protect against the excess of the sun and rain and a wood burning stove to keep you warm on a frosty evening and you can enjoy your summer house whatever the time of year.
These are just some of the most popular uses for our Garden Huts however, how you choose to use yours is entirely up to you.
Garden Huts come with the following as standard;
- Traditional cast iron wheels
- Steerable chassis
- Draw bar
- High quality insulation throughout
- Two single, double glazed, cottage style, windows with hand forged, traditional fastenings
- Stable door with hand forged, traditional fastenings
- Internal wood cladding painted from a choice of Farrow & Ball colours
- Exterior clad in Plastisol coated, galvanised, corrugated steel and over-painted from a choice of Farrow & Ball colours
- Oak wood flooring (engineered for stability)
- Oak steps
- Full electric pack which includes a ceiling light and 2 double sockets. Solar also available
With the basic shepherd hut structure in place you get to think about the fun stuff. We offer a full interior design service and can give you as much or as little help as you want.
Whatever you want from your Garden Hut whether it’s a garden office, an inspiring art studio, a summer house with country style or something completely different, we can help.
We’re here to make your shepherd hut dreams come to life.
Prices from £ 21,500.00
For more information on our build standards take a look at Hut Designs
Give us a call or send us an enquiry. We are always happy to answer your questions.
Tel: 07761 983312